You’re thinking that you can’t sleep without hugging a pillow. But in reality, you can’t sleep without hugging a pillow and thinking that this pillow is someone special. Admit it. You just want that someone to be by your side when you go to sleep. It’s not about being intimate, you just want him to be there for you even if it’s impossible.
What are you expecting for? Even if it’s very obvious that she’s in love with you too, still, she’s going to deny it. Even if it’s pretty obvious that she gives a damn about you, she will hide it. And even if it’s quite obvious that her feelings for you are growing bigger and bigger everyday, when you ask her “Do you already love me too?” She will answer with “No. In your dreams.” Everything was already there. You feel that she’s also having those butterflies just like you do, but she’ll try to act as if she’s not affected. What she’s going to show you is the opposite of what she really feels. But you can’t get mad at her since you love her and the only thing you can do is to lengthen your patience and wait for that time when she finally let go of her title “denial queen”.
Little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- Turn the lights on and open a window
- Eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- Find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- Take a long, relaxing bath
- Do yourself up in full make up and hair
- Be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- Watch something funny on netflix
- Wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- Immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- Lose yourself in a really good book or movie